THE ONLY MAKEUP ITEMS YOU NEED TO TAKE TRAVELING.




One of the hardest things for me about traveling is dealing with makeup. I am a self diagnosed beauty addict abroad... No cure has yet been discovered.
I had an entire collection to get rid of before I left England so, some went in the bin, most went to family and friends and, some was only lent to friends on the condition they watch my little babies until I return.


And now I’ve gone from a collection to living out of a suitcase and allowing myself one small makeup bag... it’s been tough adjusting but I’m trying to look on the brightside. I don’t have to think about my makeup anymore I know what I’m wearing each day and I did bring my naked palettes 1&2 and a few lip colours so I don’t get too bored!
But only having one of each item means I have to be really picky with what I have





So let me show you my simple makeup bag...

Let's start of with base; 

Primer. Benefit Porefessional, small, compact and gets the pore covering job done!

Foundation. Currently Estee Lauder Double Wear in Tawny. This badboy is FULL coverage so masks the post travel tired face I am often dealing with and it has SPF10 to help a bit with the Aussie sun. The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't come with a pump but I just stuck one on from an old foundation!

Concealer. Currently Tarte Creaseless Concealer. Not an all time favourite but I can only have one at a time so it will do until it runs out and I find something more worthy of a holy grail title... Any suggestions on what to try next?

Powder. My sturdy and always reliable Rimmel Stay Matte in Translucent cheap, cheerful and never lets me down.


Then we move on to adding a bit of definition to our perfectly primed base;

Contour and Highlight. Charlotte Tilbury hollywood bronze and glow... A HOLY GRAIL and 2 products in one palette what more can a space saver ask for and it can carve my cheekbones like a turkey knife at christmas.

Blush. Mac in Melba easy like a Sunday morning...




Eyes. Naked 1&2 palettes every colour a girl could ever need to stop her getting bored. Classics


Eyeliner. Anastasia Beverly Hills Creme Color in Jet. Onlyyy downside to this is it doesn't come with a brush but that badboy lasts an entire day of swimming at the beach. Magic <3


Eyebrow Pencil. Sleek Eyebrow Stylist in Medium. A verryyyyy cheap knock off of Anastasia Brow Whiz. The spoolie is amazing and for such a cheapie the colour match is really good!


Mascara. Maybelline Lash Sensational. My holy grail mascara I'd save this in a fire before my boyfriend.



And last but by no means least we have;

Lips. NYX Lingerie in Exotic, Mac in Lady Danger and Faux a classic red and nude these two take you from day to night, L'Oreal in 640 another pinky nude a classic that gets me through every job interview and a tiny Laqa&Co Cheeky lip in Humble Brag.




And we are DONE now this seems like a lot all written down like this, but it all fits in my tiny makeup bag like a really glamourous game of Tetris.





Is there anything you think I need to add to the bag? Remember if one things goes in something's gotta go... It's a hard life

Sash.x


You might also like:
Clothes wishlist- March

So, you want to move to Australia?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 photo 1489054266__camera_zpslfkiidyl.png  photo 1489054041__twitter_bird_zps18frqhrv.png  photo 1489054312__pinterest_zpsfauiptjy.png  photo 1489054322__snapchat_zpsctt6umw7.png  photo 1489054068__youtube_video_zpsd2j9myzy.png  photo 1489054281__netvibes_zpsok5jcnnj.png  photo 1489054249__email_zpssx629u3f.png