Clothes Wish list. March.

The thing with travelling is I have  a VERY limited wardrobe that has to fit in a suitcase at all times... This does mean however that I get to spend even more time lusting over clothes I wish I could buy. I've also found myself weeping over clothes that it's too hot to wear here aha. SO to make myself feel better I do a lot of online window shopping.
Over on Pinterest I've created a 'Clothes to buy' board of everything I want to own. 
Here I'm just showcasing a few of the things I'm desperate to buy...



Top With Kimono Sleeves | Zara 

Denim dungaree dress | Black | Ladies | H&M AU
Denim dungaree dress | Black | Ladies | H&M AU

Ribbed top | Black/White striped | Ladies | H&M AU:
Ribbed top | Black/White striped | Ladies | H&M AU
MOTO Super Rip Leigh Jeans in Black:
MOTO Super Rip Leigh Jeans in Black | Topshop
FALCON Leopard Print Buckle Slider:
FALCON Leopard Print Buckle Slider | Topshop

Warm-lined Chelsea boots | Black | Ladies | H&M AU:
Warm-lined Chelsea boots | Black | Ladies | H&M AU
Knitted polo-neck jumper | Black marl | Ladies | H&M AU:
Knitted polo-neck jumper | Black marl | Ladies | H&M AU

Looks like I'll be going through my suitcase...again seeing what I can swap out for something new and shiny 
Any of them catch your eye? Head over to Pinterest for all the links and all the other things I'd be buying in a perfect world. Let me know what you guys think!
Sash.x


You might also like:



THE ONLY MAKEUP ITEMS YOU NEED TO TAKE TRAVELLING.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 photo 1489054266__camera_zpslfkiidyl.png  photo 1489054041__twitter_bird_zps18frqhrv.png  photo 1489054312__pinterest_zpsfauiptjy.png  photo 1489054322__snapchat_zpsctt6umw7.png  photo 1489054068__youtube_video_zpsd2j9myzy.png  photo 1489054281__netvibes_zpsok5jcnnj.png  photo 1489054249__email_zpssx629u3f.png